Please read the following scenarios to see how you should return your item:
1. Tri A Sport have supplied you with the product you ordered in good condition, but you do not wish to keep it for whatever reason.
Return it to us, in the same condition you received it in, within 14 days to the returns address below, advising us of whether you require an alternative or a refund, and we will refund the full value of the goods excluding any carriage charge on receipt of your returned goods.
2. Tri A Sport have supplied you with the incorrect item.
Return it to us in a resalable condition, within 14 days to the returns address below and we will exchange it for the correct item refunding any postage you incurred in returning it to us. Alternatively we will refund the full value of the goods including any carriage charge, plus the postage cost you incurred returning the incorrect item to us.
We advise you to use a 'signed for service' when returning goods, but please do not send by special delivery, if you do then we will be unable to refund your full postage costs.
Returns - Bikes
1. If you need to return your bike to us, please keep it in the box it arrived in and call us on 01827 768875 and we will arrange a collection.
2. If we have delivered the bicycle you ordered, but upon inspection you decide it is not the bike for you, we will charge you £25.00 for the collection.
3. If we have sent you the incorrect bicycle we will cover the cost of collection and delivery of the correct model.
Please do not ride the bike as a full refund cannot be given if the bike has been used.